Become a Partner Branch
If you are already established as a charity in your local neighbourhood but would like to be connected to a national organisation then we'd love to talk to you about becoming a Partner Branch in the Worth Unlimited family. We welcome approaches from organisations that share our vision and values.
With this arrangement, you remain as an independent charity, but sign a Memorandum of Understanding with us which outlines the commitments and expectations of both sides.
The benefits to a local organisation from being part of our family:
- Feeling part of something bigger (having relationships with people who understand and share your approach and trust your theology can provide solidarity, reassurance and validation)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Expertise from our national team and other branches
- Strategic and practical support
- Shared resources and tools (don't reinvent the wheel!)
- Expanded profile
The benefits to our family from having Partner Branches with us:
- Connecting with others who share our vision and values enriches us all
- Building the diversity and breadth of our family
- The learning and experiences that your organisation would bring to our existing branches
If you would like to explore the possibility of joining Worth Unlimited, please get in touch with our Head Office.