Invest in us
If you are a business that is looking for ways to give back to the community then we'd love to hear from you!
There are a number of ways that we can work with you to help you deliver your Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) priorities in a way that benefits your business and the people that we exist to work with. Opportunities include donations, volunteering placements, business support and advice, gifts in kind.
In return for partnering with us, we will:
- Agree with you a package, tailored to your priorities
- Highlight your support on our website by naming you and publishing your logo
For donations of over £1,000, we will also
- Provide case study material for you to post on own website CSR page
- Name you as a sponsor on our publicity materials and in our annual reviews
In addition, for donations of over £5,000, we will
- Provide regular updates about our work for your internal communications
- Proactively promote your company’s support through our communications
- Name you as a partner on our publicity materials and in our annual reviews
"It is important to give kids a place to go and feel cared for so they don't have to hang out on the street."
Joy, Local Business Supporter, KukooLaLa Cafe
Benefits of CSR to your business
If you are looking at this page already, it's probably because you already believe in the power of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), but in case you were wondering what's in it for you:
1. Satisfied customers
Research shows that customers like companies with strong CSR engagement. If a customer likes the company, they will be more likely to buy more and less willing to change to another brand.
2. Satisfied employees
Your employees want to be proud of the company they work for. Pride in a company that is giving back to the community will translate into better staff performance, better staff retention and more people who want to work for you.
3. Positive PR
Giving back to the community is an excellent opportunity to utilise social and traditional media to build your brand. Telling stories of the support and help you have given to a charity can be worth more than any standard advertising campaign can give you in return for investment.