Reports & Accounts
We work hard, with limited resources, to ensure that as much of our income goes directly to projects working with young people.
During 2018-19, we…
- Worked with 2,940 young people.
- Provided open access (drop in) youth work sessions for 1,837 young people.
- Ran a summer holiday lunch club where members of low-income families in Huddersfield consumed 849 2-course main meals!
- Supported 540 children and young people through mentoring and 88 through counselling.
- Enabled 120 young people to give back to their communities through social action and volunteering.
- Trained 13 young adults from urban priority areas in leadership and community development.
- Adopted a new branch, in Darlington.
- Launched our 4th social enterprise, Worth Furniture, in Waltham Forest.
- Supported 58 volunteers to run effective programmes and build positive relationships with young people.
You can find our more about our work by reading our Annual Review, available here as a PDF.
These stories will help you to discover the difference we have been making and the impact your donations have had this year.
Our latest independently inspected published accounts are available here. A summary of income and expenditure is shown below.