Work with young people
We love having people who are passionate about helping young people come along and help out with our projects. No experience is required, but liking young people is a good place to start:
Here are some ideas of ways you can help a Worth Unlimited project:
- Detached street based Work
- Video and film making projects
- Supporting young people involved in music production
- Giving young people training in web design and other forms of digital media
- Facilitating dance and choreography
- Sports coaching
- Projects linked to catering, nutrition and healthy eating
- Helping with a local bike clubs in repairing bikes and providing basic maintenance
- Supporting a local youth club providing positive activities
- Support group work in local schools involving pupils who are at risk of exclusion
- Provide one to one mentoring for young people needing to improve aspiration and confidence
- Literacy support through our established That Reading Thing Programme
In some areas we are able to provide access to Youth Work training and other short courses which would develop your skills.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please use the contact form here, letting us know where you live and what sort of volunteering you are interested in.
Worth Unlimited is a Safe Recruiter - the safeguarding of children and young people is of paramount importance to us, so we will expect all applicants to complete a Volunteers Application Form, we will take references and seek a DBS Disclosure for all roles involving direct work with children and young people.